RP TRACKER Definitely! Don't think twice about it. Maybe! Let's talk it over. No, unless you're exceptional!
- COMMENTS: I'd prefer comments rp happen outside deviations.
- CHATS/SKYPE: I usually juggle a few stuff so I have trouble keeping track of chats. Note me if you want my skype!
- OTHER: I'd definitely rp with you via Google Docs. It's actually where most my rps go. I'm not sure about anything else though.
- FLUFF/SHIP: Unless it's objectively necessary, I'd rather not. Crack/AU Shipping may be more likely.
- CRACK/AU: I enjoy musing about these things actually! Playing them out's gonna just depend on the mood and how well we jive together.
- SCRIPT: I don't mind it, just not my usual thing.
- GROUP RPS: I may not be able to keep track of things, but it's not a problem!
I'm open to any ideas! I'll list down ideas here if I ever get to think of em for you! More to come. Direction depends on character dynamics.First Impressions
The general meet and greet! Much easier if they're in a class or club together, or somehow they've met no matter how superficial. It's hardly my fault!
Maybe they bumped into Enzo, and barked at him. Don't expect this to end with an apology. Anything like that.Study Buddies!
For one reason or another, you're stuck with the least cooperative study partner. Now what? Time for a New Leaf
It happens from time to time, an overly anxious boy would just beg someone to him out find something to bite. He's kinda picky so not any leaf out there would do. Could you help or... make it worse?
- Clarice Lockwood